Thinking of hiring a running coach?
I offer personal coaching to women of all running abilities. Through goal setting, individualized running plans and tools, you’ll empower yourself to achieve your goals, whether it is competing in your first 5K or qualifying for the Boston Marathon.
As an RRCA-certified running coach, I am available for online or in-person coaching. Some of the things you will get by hiring me include:
- Personalized daily training schedules
- Unlimited phone and e-mail access to me, your coach
- Training logs to help you track your progress and measure results
- Tools to help you overcome women’s lifestyle issues, including “mommy guilt,” stress, making time for yourself, achieving a better work-life balance, nutrition, etc.
- Running form evaluation: send me a video of you running and I will evaluate and analyze your form and make suggestions for improvement
- Option of One-on-One personal training sessions for individual coaching (Phoenix area only)
- Weekly group long runs and track workouts to keep you motivated (Phoenix area)
10K program – typically 8 weeks long, $150
Half marathon program – typically 12-16 weeks long, $220
Marathon program – typically 20-24 weeks long, $300
Monthly or Weekly program – as long or as short as you desire, $80/month or $20/week
Personalized training plan only – A customized training plan made specifically for you. Does not include any coaching. $50